Monday, June 23, 2008

IT'S ALWAYS GREAT!!

Good Morning Readers,
It's always great to be invited to a new site. It took me a long time to get into blogging and I still don't blog on my own site as often as I should, but these days, I find I'm very, very busy. My first E-book, Witch's Brew was released in Sept. in 2007 by Eternal Press.I barely had time to adjust to that great event when they accepted my second novel, Witch's Heart. It was released in Feb. and is book two in the Winslow Witches of Salem Series.
It's been a blast writing this series and I have planned twelve books all total, unless I change my mind and add more. Oct. 7th will see the release of the third book, Witch's Moon. This book is a bit different than the first two because it introduces the world of vampires to mingle with my witches. I'm proud to say WB and WH have been on the top ten best seller list at Fictionwise for EP for two months running.
For your reading pleasure, I thought I'd post the blurbs from all three books, but you can read a full chapter of WB and WH at my website, so be sure and scope it out at www.tabithashay.com
I'll be back in a few minutes with the covers and blurbs...Nice to meet you all...Tabs

No comments: